Careers at Capcon
Capcon specialises in risk analysis, intelligence and risk management for businesses. Our range of due diligence, investigations, high level employee screening, brand protection and training, coupled with our specialised hospitality sector compliance related services, helps businesses gain real-time visibility to improve strategic risk, make informed decisions, and increase profits.
(Full-time and Part-time positions available)
Capcon is leading supplier of stocktaking services to the UK licenced and hospitality industry including large Pub chains, major Hotel Companies and Holiday Parks.
We are currently recruiting for full and part-time Food & Beverage Stock Auditors nationally to service our ever-increasing client portfolio and are particularly interested in hearing from candidates based in and around London.
Our advertised role will be a day-rated position which includes a Car Allowance.
About the Role
As a key member of the stocktaking team, it will be your duty to:
• Accurately count food & beverage
• Conduct spirit ABV tests
• Generate written and numerical reports
• Hold formal de-brief meetings with clients, and
• Provide related business advice
Our client base offers plenty of variety working at a different venue each day, and our stocktaking and audit processes are completed on several platforms including our own and our clients’ software.
Ideally, you will be currently working at supervisory or management level within the pub or hotel industry and can demonstrate a sound understanding of the food & beverage stocktaking and audit process.
Prerequisites of the role include:
• Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• To be of smart appearance
• You will be a determined individual who is happy to take ownership of tasks
Your own vehicle and a full driving licence are essential, as is the flexibility to stay away from home on an occasional basis. Early starts based on client needs may also be required.
• We offer a competitive package which includes a Pension Scheme and Health Cover
• Salary £95 per full day plus £22 car allowance for each day worked. Overtime is also available
• Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Apply for the position
Please fill out our form below or send your CV and a detailed cover note stating your location, the position you are applying for, and why you would be a suitable candidate for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org